Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Colors of Autism

This is an awareness blogtrain I started for my granddaughter Lily who is autisic
For all autisic people whether they be kids or adults

Welcome to the Applehead Blog Train
This month we did a autism aweness theme
Please Leave The Designers A Little Love If You Download There Products
 And Dont Forget To Keep Checking Back As We Have Different Time Zones.



AppleheadCreationz - You are Here

My preview
Includes a new Autism Paper Script
Click Preview to download



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for starting this blog train and letting me be a part of it. This is an awesome cause and I pray it boosts awareness. Hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you for having me in your Blogtrain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for letting me be a part of the train! Wonderful theme!

    ReplyDelete